How must my students sign into Canva?
Canva is a great tool for creating designs such as infographics, presentations, posters etc. We have an EDUCATION license for wab.edu so students need to log in with the @wab.edu email and password.
Please make sure your students use the Canva Microsoft link:
- Use the invite link that your teachers sent you or
- Go to: https://www.canva.com/education/microsoft/ and sign in with Microsoft there
If as a teacher you are setting up Canva please follow these steps:
- Sign up for Canva for Education with Microsoft: https://canva.com/edu-signup
- Choose Sign up with Microsoft when applying for Canva for Education
- Once approved, you can now enjoy Canva for Education!
- Add your class name and share the get invite link to Microsoft Teams for your students to join the class
- Sign up
For more information on how to use Canva in the classroom context please visit the tutorials on: https://www.canva.com/education/microsoft/