Q. Where should I upload videos for Students?
There are a number of options for uploading videos for students.
For internal videos we recommend you use Microsoft Stream
For public videos we recommend you use Tiger Tube.
In this section we will explain more about Microsoft Stream
Microsoft Stream can be used for a variety of purposes around video
- This is where you find the recordings of meetings you attended or held
- You can screencast yourself presenting a lesson or content to students
- You can upload video content into stream from any video file
- You can organise your videos into channels
- You can #tag videos so that they can easily be found and grouped.
If you want one-on-one or group training don't hesitate to contact your sectional EdTech Coach