Q. What should I do if I have a lost or damaged book?

We are aware that books may be misplaced or lost and that accidents do happen. We do however require that the person who checked out the book pays for its replacement. 

If you are in this situation, please go to the librarian of your relevant section and ask for an invoice for the replacement cost. The amount should preferably be paid in cash, and you will receive a receipt. 

In the case of a lost book, if the book is found within the same academic year, we will happily reimburse you for the cost.



  • Last Updated Mar 13, 2019
  • Views 3
  • Answered By Nadine Bailey

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us